The best iron/ferrous sulphate on the market!
Iron is important to the plant; it is involved in chlorophyll synthesis, occurring in important proteins and enzymes. The availability of Fe (Iron) increases with declining pH.
- Hardens sward reducing susceptibility to disease and cold damage
- Grass responds quickly turning a beautiful dark green colour
- Discourages moss formation and worm activity
- Soluble for easy application dissolved in water
- Micro granule; so totally flowable and easy to handle
Apply every 4-6 weeks the growing season, from March to the end of August. for best results the product should be worked into the soil with a hoe. During dry weather, water before sowing seeds, and after planting.
Trees & Shrubs – Apply 5g/m² around the base of established plants. Gently fork into the soil surface without disturbing the plant roots. Alternatively sprinkle the product over the soil surface, around the stem of the plat and water thoroughly. When planting out, apply 5g/m² to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with the soil or compost when refilling the hole.
Flowers – Apply 5g/m² onto soil surface and fork in. Take care that the product does not touch the plant leaves and stems. Water in well after application.