The best iron/ferrous sulphate on the market! Iron is important to the plant; it is involved in chlorophyll synthesis, occurring in important proteins and enzymes. Iron is also involved in the photosynthetic process and in nitrogen fixation. The availability of Fe increases with declining pH. Iron deficiency in developing leaves prevents cell division and therefore growth. Please note these products will have an adverse effect on moss.
- Hardens sward reducing susceptibility to disease and cold damage
- Grass responds quickly turning a beautiful dark green colour
- Discourages moss formation and worm activity
- Very easily dissolved in water for easy application
- No anti-caking agent, so totally soluble