Complexing with metallic cations Angus BioActive AcidipHier™ improves nutrient uptake and is transported throughout the plant affecting a wide range of plant functions promoting health & vigour. A concentrated, naturally occurring, organic chelating agent that promotes healthy plants and is fundamental to all aerobic lifeforms.
- Promotes metabolism of beneficial microbes
- Chelates or complexes nutrients increasing availability to the plant
- Improves plants tolerance to environmental and biological stresses
- Results in stronger & healthier plants
- Concentrated natural formulation for best results
- Available as a soluble crystal for easy dissolving and low cost application
- Contains 2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylic acid hydrate (C6H8O7.H2O)
A vitamin supplement which in turn creates a stronger host enabling it to create pathogeneses related protein which have an enormous effect on creating lignin by molecular crossing in cell which adds to pathogen protection.
This product can also be used for acidifying water and reducing bicarbonate content; dose rates are specific to water source and can only be offered on sight of recent source water analysis results. NB: It’s important to ensure that bicarbonate content is not allowed to drop below 50mg/l.
Available in 25kg bags