BioActive RZ™ combines beneficial microbes with a vegetable based source of continuous release micro-nutrients, trace minerals, fulvic and humic acids. BioActive RZ™ is carefully graded to ensure each particle contributes to the retention of moisture and nutrients in the soil. Mycorrhizae establish a symbiotic relationship with turf grass roots and a strong establishment results in mycorrhizae taking up nutrients from a far greater area than roots can reach. Mycorrhizae function in low pH environments and nutrient uptake is not affected by pH fluctuations in sand root zones. Mycorrhizae also provide a barrier to soil pests, e.g. nematodes, and help to control this important pest through their own defense capabilities.
- Applied nutrients are used more efficiently, particularly in low pH root zones
- Enables turf roots to make better use of water
- Protection from pest & disease attack
- Increased establishment of new turf grass surfaces
- Increase plant stress tolerance & recovery
- Increased root mass and plant growth rates